Saturday 24 May 2014

Stess linked to Addiction

STRESS CAN LEAD TO ADDICTION

When I was in a private rehab in Worcestershire, John the owner said something to me that made me think. He asked me what i thought my illness was i said obviously Alcoholism since i was in here for Alcohol dependency. His answer is what made me think he said "no it is stress, alcohol is a symptom of your illness" meaning when i was stressed i used alcohol to get rid of the feeling and in doing so was training my brain and body in that every time i felt any for of stress it knew alcohol would take it away. Like anything do this time and time again for a number of years this becomes normal. Until it then takes over. Take a look at the table below and see if you get any of this.

https://www.facebook.com/urgentrehab?ref=hl
  

1 comment:

  1. Good article! I have pinned it and not like a heroin user.

    ReplyDelete